- "Super Performance" series flower shaped lens hood with bayonet mount fits over 77mm filter on wide angle lens
- made from high impact plastic
- rubber ring mount insures tight fit
- high quality smooth outside and mate inside finish
- suitable for digital, film and video camera
The main function of the lens hood is to shade the lens from stray light, improving your contrast and image quality. But it will also protect the front barrel from the inevitable impacts against walls, door frames, and other real-life obstacles and in inclement weather; it can assist in keeping moisture or wind-blown debris off the lens. The advantage of the petal shape design is that it offers the same prevention of flare as the corresponding circular or rectangular design, but with a smaller size and a lighter weight.
- Screw an UV-filter (or any other filter) either directly on the front of the lens or on the adapter.
- Attach the lens hood on top of the filter.
- While fixating the hood with the lock-screw, keep the " " symbol on the hood exactly at 12 o'clock position for the correct perpendicular orientation of the higher sides of the hood.
Write Your Own Review